Monday, April 5, 2010

Fabric Hoarding

I have been building up some of my fabric selection lately.  Basically I am hoarding fabric for the summer.  I teach Preschool from my home during the school year and take the summers off.  Subconsciously I know that things can be tight in the summer time with out my extra income so I have been buying fabric for all my summer sewing projects (Whatever they might be :) 
IMAG00391
I bought these on sale at Joann’s and I think they will be cute skirts and Capri pants.
IMAG00421
My mom brought this fabric back to me from her quilt retreat with all her friends.  My camera doesn’t do this green fabric justice.  It is beautiful!  Not sure what I am going to be doing with it yet.  Any ideas?????? I only have one yard.  It would be nice to make something for my two girls out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment