Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break

Okay so this week is Spring Break. Which means I am not teaching preschool this week. Yeah a week to sleep in and not have to plan lessons. Okay so with three kids I wont be sleeping in but I do get to relax a little. I always have high hopes to get a lot of things done. So here is what I plan to work on.

1. I plan to make more bibs for the little one. But this time I am going to make the dish towel version found here

2. I love the Oliver & S skirts. My oldest daughter has out grown all the ones she has so time for some new ones. I just got some adorable fabric with cupcakes on it and can't wait to make one.

3. Work on crayon bags for my etsy shop. Still need to get that going :)

And of course spend lots of time with the kids and have fun. Plus I am reading "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett. So good and I still have a lot more to read,

Wish me luck and I will keep you posted to what I get done.

1 comment:

  1. I've made a few of those skirts and LOVE them. I can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete