Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer time

No I have not fallen off the face of the earth or been kidnapped by aliens.  In all honesty I have just been a little lazy and a bit of a slacker the past few weeks.  I think that once school got out I just needed to veg for a little while.  I did go on a great camping trip with my family and I have almost recovered from that (it has taken a week).  About two weeks in to my summer vacation I told my sister that I was already starting to feel panicked that summer was almost over and I have so much I want to do.  So I am feeling much more motivated this week and plan to jump in feet first and get busy. 

I did finish reading "Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins.  All I can say is the third book is coming out in August and that is not soon enough.  I am loving these books.  If you haven't had a chance to read them get a copy and then let your house fall apart as you are absorbed in reading it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment