Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bored yet?

My kids are starting in with the bored theme lately and it is driving me crazy.  We live in a very hot desert where playing outside during the day is next to impossible unless it includes a pool.  Don't get me wrong we swim a lot like everyday for hours.  We have been doing swim lessons and a summer movie thing at a local theater.  But lately I have been wanting so really fun things for them to do that I don't totally have to help them with.  I want them to occasionally entertain themselves.  So I am going to be looking for some great ideas like that.  If you have any suggestions please fill free to leave me a comment.  Just remember 105 + degree outside.

Here is an idea that I saw and I think it would be really fun.  I may even have to use things they can find in the house since it is so hot.  Maybe even hide some of their toys and they have to find them :)  Check this scavenger hunt out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment