Sunday, November 21, 2010

Busy Sewing






Wow, I just don't seem to make it on this blog lately. I really have good intentions and lots of things I want to write about. My life has been busy! Along with everyone else. I work 2 jobs plus being a mom and all my sewing projects. Lately I have been sewing reversible capes and selling them to friends and others on etsy for Christmas gifts. As of today I have sold 8 plus made 3 as gifts for birthday party's.




Along with capes I have also been making super hero shirts that match. I have an order in for 12 of these. 6 Batman shirts and 6 Superman shirts. If that's not enough I am also making cute crayon bags and offering them to friends and others on etsy.




So I have been busy sewing. I also still have pajama's to make for the kids for Christmas and skirts for Christmas also. Here is the thing. I love to sew. For me it is an almost therapeutic way to make myself sit down and relax. Sounds crazy huh! Well it is true. If only I could find more time or time with less interruptions. Oh well I will continue sewing, working, and being a mom all at the same time because I love it all! So I hope to be able to get on a post more often but I am making no promises at this busy time. Thanks for stopping in. Hope you are having a great Holiday Season!

1 comment: