Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cystic Fibrosis Fundraiser

Meet my little one.  When she was born they found she had a Cystic Fibrosis Gene.  That was really scary to me when they first told me.  We went for further tests and found that she is just a carrier and has no sign of the disease.  This means that someday if she marries someone who is also a carrier their children could have cystic fibrosis. Simply Modern Mom is sponsoring a giveaway for people who donate to The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.  All you have to do it go to Team Simply Modern Mom and make a donation, all the money will go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.  I know they are making huge advancements for this disease and your donation could help even further.  So maybe when my little one gets big and has kids she will have comfort in the knowledge that if one of hers has CF she will have help, support and treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment